Thursday, March 12, 2009

The economy continues it's downward spiral

In life there are few certainties. Most people thought that the economy of the United States was invincible. I really never thought about it. I kind of went through life doing my thing every day. I would guess that's what we're all supposed to do. We should ignore the daily reports and just consider watching the news once a week. That way we'll only get a snippet of the occurrences. That way our thoughts won't be consumed by the reports of layoffs or store closings or tainted business deals by people we'll never meet.

I think it would be best if we, and I think I mean me, put our blinders back on and go about our day to day. That way we would do our part in the economic recovery. We would get to work and spend our share.

Go ahead, go out and spend, I give you the authority.

I'll just stay back here and save what I can...

No comments: